Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Live. Laugh. Love.

I love a challenge; really anything that pushes me to grow, to learn and to live life more consciously. This blog is a chronicle of a challenge to my self to live a balanced life, a promise to put more energy and time into the people I love, things I love and to love my body by eating more wholesome foods and living an active lifestyle. I hope my blog will inspire others to think about what they are putting into their bodies, how they treat their bodies and act as a reminder that sometimes even when the world is spinning you've just gotta take that vacation, splurge a little, live more consciously, laugh more every day and love every second of it.


For It is in Loving, as well as in being loved, that we become most truly ourselves.
No matter what we do, say, or accomplish, or become, it is our capacity to love that ultimately defines us. In the end, nothing we do or say in this lifetime will matter as much as the way we have loved one another.                      - Daphne Rose Kingma

No comments:

Post a Comment